- Putin praises Biden, calling him a 'professional' following Geneva summiton June 18, 2021
Russian President Vladimir Putin praised US President Joe Biden Thursday, describing him as a "professional" who is "completely knowledgeable on all issues," according to a Kremlin transcript of […]
- New national holiday sets off scramble to shut down governments nationwide Fridayon June 18, 2021
States across the country are scrambling to close their government offices Friday after President Joe Biden signed legislation establishing Juneteenth as a US federal holiday.
- Justice Department releases harrowing new bodycam footage from January 6 attackon June 18, 2021
The Justice Department on Thursday released horrifying new police body camera footage from the January 6 assault on the US Capitol, after CNN and other outlets requested the tapes.
- US Military Command reinstates diversity head after investigation into social media postson June 17, 2021
The US military's Special Operations Command reinstated its head of diversity following an investigation that concluded there were no violations of laws or Defense Department regulations in […]
- Biden signs Juneteenth bill: 'Great nations don't ignore their most painful moments'on June 17, 2021
President Biden on Thursday signed into law the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act, turning the oldest celebration of the abolition of slavery in the U.S. into the country’s newest national […]
- Obama on Supreme Court ruling: 'The Affordable Care Act is here to stay'on June 17, 2021
Former President Obama said on Thursday that “The Affordable Care Act is here to stay.” In a series of tweets, Obama applauded the Supreme Court's Thursday ruling upholding the act, saying it […]
- DOJ warns Missouri officials state can't ignore federal gun lawson June 17, 2021
The Department of Justice (DOJ) is warning Missouri state officials that they can’t ignore federal gun laws, The Associated Press reported Thursday.In a letter obtained by the news service, DOJ […]
- 'It's still a BFD': Democrats applaud ruling upholding ObamaCareon June 17, 2021
Members of the Biden administration and Democratic lawmakers took to social media Thursday to praise the Supreme Court’s decision upholding ObamaCare against the latest Republican challenge. White […]
- Turning Our Dead into Fertilizeron June 17, 2021
This trend is not metaphysically neutral. It tells us something about the current state of our culture.
- Sheldon Whitehouse’s Preposterous Response to the SCOTUS Obamacare Rulingon June 17, 2021
It was obvious in the fall of 2020 that the Court was not going to strike down Obamacare in the case before it.
- Our Moderately Conservative Supreme Courton June 17, 2021
A look at today’s rulings on Obamacare and religious liberty.
- Twenty Things that Caught My Eye Today: A Win for Vulnerable Childrenon June 17, 2021
Supreme Court unanimously protects catholic foster care agency.
Los Angeles Times
- Californians will again have to show they're job hunting to receive unemployment benefitson June 17, 2021
With the pandemic waning, Californians who receive unemployment benefits will next month have to start showing that they are looking for work
- Op-Ed: Another conservative attack on Obamacare, another loss at the Supreme Courton June 17, 2021
Thursday's Supreme Court ruling in favor of Obamacare has enormous practical significance — it means 21 million people will keep their health insurance.
- Elections officials alarmed by Democrats' plans to change Newsom recall ruleson June 17, 2021
Local elections officials began sounding the alarm soon after Democrats unveiled new legislation last week allowing the Newsom recall to be held as early as Aug. 24.
- Supreme Court rules for Catholic foster care agency in Philadelphia, citing discriminationon June 17, 2021
The Philadelphia case posed a clash between a church's claim of religious freedom and a city's commitment to equal rights for LGBTQ residents.
- Corden Sympathizes With Newsom: 'How Annoyed Are You' By Voter Recall?on June 17, 2021
During Wednesday’s Late Late Show With James Corden, California Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom was treated to a softball forum where he could tout the reopening of the state, despite the […]
- Meghan McCain Calls Out The Media; Biden Has 'Gotten a Pass so Far'on June 17, 2021
The G7 summit has revealed a lot more about Biden’s personality than we were expecting, although we knew it wasn’t going to be good. Even his leftist fans in the mainstream media and Hollywood […]
- CBS Warns of Church ‘Weaponizing’ Communion Against Bidenon June 17, 2021
While the leftist media have constantly tried to paint President Biden as a “devout Catholic” despite his numerous ideological conflicts with Church teaching, on Thursday, CBS This Morning at […]
- MSNBC Defends Radical Racial Propaganda, Tars Critics as Dangerouson June 17, 2021
MSNBC has continued its campaign against conservatives, slamming them for opposing the teachings of radical left-wing propaganda in schools, like critical race theory. On Tuesday’s episode of All […]
- Arrington to Newsmax: 'Need More' States to Send Law Enforcement Help to Borderon June 17, 2021
Rep. Jodey Arrington, D-Texas, on Thursday praised Florida for sending law enforcement to the southern border amid the migrant surge and predicted, ''We're going to see more.''In an interview on […]
- Ex-Trump Doctor Requests Biden Take Cognitive Teston June 17, 2021
Texas Rep. Ronny Jackson started controversy among his colleagues after circulating a petition calling for President Joe Biden to take a cognitive test...
- FCC Votes to Explore Proposed Ban on Chinese Telecom Equipmenton June 17, 2021
The Federal Communications Commission voted unanimously Thursday to explore a proposal to ban U.S. companies from buying telecommunications equipment that poses national security risks....
- Rep. Brian Babin to Newsmax: VP Harris Still Hasn't Visited Borderon June 17, 2021
Texas Rep. Brian Babin criticized Vice President Kamala Harris for her continued absence from the United States-Mexico border on Newsmax....
- Scarborough Gushes Over Biden For Putin Meeting – ‘Can’t Think Of A More Successful Diplomatic Trip In The 21st Century’on June 17, 2021
On Thursday morning’s episode of the MSNBC talk show “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough praised President Joe Biden for his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G7 summit in […]
- Trey Gowdy Torches The Media For Not Even Trying To Stay Neutralon June 17, 2021
The former Republican Senator Trey Gowdy spoke out this week to lash out at the media for ditching its role as a neutral referee in society. Gowdy Sounds Off During his Fox News show, Gowdy talked […]
- GOP Sen. Tim Scott Says ‘Liberal Elites’ Use Race To Obtain Power – ‘Plot To Stop Conservative Values’ From Spreadingon June 17, 2021
While appearing on Fox News Radio’s “Guy Benson Show” on Wednesday, Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) said that “there is a plot to stop conservative values from percolating in the poorest corridors […]
- Lawsuit Challenging Obamacare Struck Down By Supreme Court, With Votes From Trump Judgeson June 17, 2021
The Supreme Court may have dealt the final death blow to any more challenges to Obamacare on Thursday as the nation’s highest court threw out a lawsuit that was backed by Republican-led states, […]
- Paxton sues company, alleges it scammed African American communityon June 17, 2021
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against a company called “Blessings in No Time” (BINT), alleging that it ran a pyramid scheme during the pandemic.
- Missouri Medicaid expansion trial begins Fridayon June 17, 2021
Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem rejected a request from two Missouri residents to join a lawsuit lodged against the state after lawmakers declined to fund voter-approved Medicaid expansion […]
- McMaster makes it clear: Dump Santee Cooperon June 17, 2021
South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster has signed a Santee Cooper oversight bill into law but maintained his preference for the state to sell and privatize the government-owned utility.
- After stalling, Illinois Legislature expects energy deal this summeron June 17, 2021
Illinois lawmakers are expected to come back sometime this summer after failing to bring sweeping energy legislation across the finish line.
Five Thirty Eight
- Politics Podcast: Why Progressives Have Struggled In The NYC Mayoral Raceon June 17, 2021
Progressive Democrats have struggled to break through in one of the most high-profile elections of the year: the Democratic primary for New York City mayor. With just five days until Election Day, […]
- Juneteenth Challenges A Narrative About America’s Historyon June 17, 2021
Juneteenth is now a federal holiday. This week, the Senate and House voted in favor of commemorating the day that the last enslaved people in the U.S. found out they were free, and on Thursday […]
- Why Many Americans Can’t See The Wealth Gap Between White And Black Americaon June 17, 2021
In the last year and a quarter, the pandemic has served as a stark reminder of just how unequal America still is. But it also hasn’t been a “reminder” for everyone. Black Americans and other […]
- Why The Two-Party System Is Effing Up U.S. Democracyon June 16, 2021
As the “Big Lie” of a stolen election continues to dominate the Republican Party, GOP-controlled states enact restrictive voting laws and pursue preposterous election audits, aspiring candidates […]
The New York Times
- Joe Manchin and the Magic 50th Vote for Democrats’ Voting Rights Billon June 18, 2021
Democrats know that their election overhaul has no chance as long as the filibuster exists, but they are eager to show that all that stands in its way are Republicans.
- Two More Guantánamo Detainees Are Cleared for Transfer to Other Nationson June 18, 2021
The decision brings to 11 the number who have been approved to be sent elsewhere, but the Biden administration has yet to name a point person to negotiate transfers with other governments.
- Democrats Float $6 Trillion Plan Amid Talks on Narrower Infrastructure Dealon June 17, 2021
Democrats are considering moving unilaterally on a sweeping economic package even as bipartisan talks continue on a smaller infrastructure bill.
- These 14 House Republicans Voted Against a Juneteenth Federal Holidayon June 17, 2021
Some objected to the phrase “Independence Day” in the formal name of the holiday celebrating the end of slavery. Others said federal workers did not need another paid day off.
The Gateway Pundit
- Skynews Australia Reported the Wuhan Institute of Virology Maintained a Reservoir of Bat Viruses and Related Vaccines which Compliments TGP’s April 2020 Reportingon June 18, 2021
Skynews Australia came out this past week with a report showing that the Wuhan Institute of Virology maintained a reservoir of bat virus samples and related vaccines. This piece complimented our […]
- Purple-Haired, Anti-American, SJW Megan Rapinoe Caught Mocking Asians in Racist Tweets!on June 18, 2021
Megan Rapinoe is a vocal anti-American Trump-hater. She made a name for herself after she repeatedly knelt during the national anthem at the opening of her soccer games. Rapinoe is a hero on the […]
- BREAKING: One Dead, 12 Injured After Gunman Goes on Shooting Spree in Phoenix – Suspect Arrestedon June 17, 2021
Arizona – One person is dead and 12 others are injured after a gunman went on a 90-minute shooting spree in Phoenix on Thursday. One gunman was involved in 8 separate incidents in the West Valley. […]
- “Fraudits Have No Place in Colorado” – Democrat Colorado Secretary of State Issues Emergency Rules Prohibiting Election Auditson June 17, 2021
Jena Griswold Democrat Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold on Thursday announced her office issued emergency rules prohibiting election audits. “My office just issued rules prohibiting sham […]
The American Conservative
- Biden’s Buffoonish War on Extremismon June 17, 2021
'Extremism' is a meaningless word weaponized by politicians against their enemies. The post Biden’s Buffoonish War on Extremism appeared first on The American Conservative.
- The Vandals Who Moonlight as Repairmenon June 16, 2021
It’s no coincidence that the powerful elites who manage our unending crises sometimes turn out to have caused them. The post The Vandals Who Moonlight as Repairmen appeared first on The American […]
- The Biden Administration is Struggling to Navigate Russia-Ukraine Relationson June 15, 2021
Tension between the neighboring countries challenges past and present American foreign policy. The post The Biden Administration is Struggling to Navigate Russia-Ukraine Relations appeared first on […]
- This Is Life Under State Mediaon June 14, 2021
The legacy press scoffed at the lab-leak theory for months. Now they minimize it while running cover for Dr. Fauci. The post This Is Life Under State Media appeared first on The American Conservative.
Breitbart News Network
- Armed St. Louis Couple Pleads Guilty, Forfeits Gunson June 17, 2021
Armed St. Louis couple Mark and Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges Thursday and agreed to forfeit the guns they used while confronting protesters June 28, 2020.
- Ayatollah Pleads with Iranians to Avoid Embarrassing Low Turnout for Presidential Electionon June 17, 2021
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei gave an address to the nation on Wednesday in which he pleaded with Iranians to vote in this weekend’s presidential election.
- Ted Cruz Slams the Democrat Election Takeover Bill: 'Single Most Dangerous Piece of Legislation' in Congresson June 17, 2021
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) slammed the Democrats' election takeover bill, known as the For the People Act, which he called the "single most dangerous piece of legislation" in Congress during the Senate […]
- Republican Senators Propose Bill to Keep Chinese Military Scientists from Infiltrating U.S., Stealing Intellectual Propertyon June 17, 2021
More than 90 percent of the scientists investigated last year had received some form of support from China, according to the NIH.
- Newsmax Host Eric Salcedo Predicts States Will Soon Rebel Against Joe Bidenon June 17, 2021
Fox News has always been far right. But the network has taken an even more dramatic turn since the election of Joe Biden. Leading this charge is Tucker Carlson who recently claimed that the Trump […]
- DOJ Releases Horrifying New Footage Of Trump Supporters Attacking Police On 1/6on June 17, 2021
The DOJ has released bodycam footage from the 1/6 attack that shows Trump supporters attacking the police with flag poles.
- Trump’s Drunk Former Doctor Rep. Ronny Jackson Wants Biden To Take A Cognitive Teston June 17, 2021
Trump's former drunk doctor, Ronny Jackson, is now in the House and he is demanding that Biden take a cognitive test.
- NY Times Haberman: Trump Came to Realization He Wasn’t POTUS Anymore When He Saw Biden Meet Putinon June 17, 2021
Donald Trump functions in a very different way than most politicians. The 45th president was coddled throughout his entire life and it wasn’t very often that he faced consequences for his actions. […]
The Right Scoop
- Republican explains WHY he voted against making Juneteenth a federal holidayon June 17, 2021
One of fourteen Republicans took to Twitter to explain why he voted against making Juneteenth a federal holiday: I voted against a bill that would make Juneteenth National Independence Day a federal […]
- BREAKING: McCloskeys plead guilty to misdemeanors and agree surrender their weapons… [UPDATED]on June 17, 2021
Well this is a bummer. It’s being reported that McCloskeys, who were targeted by the BLM mob last year, have pleaded guilty to misdemeanors and have agreed to surrender their weapons: WASHINGTON . […]
- Chris Cuomo DESTROYED after challenging someone give examples of his biason June 17, 2021
The ever arrogant Chris Cuomo made the mistake of telling someone on Twitter, who accused him of bias, to just give one example: Name one? Tick tock https://t.co/8yoiSaJSB0 — Christopher C. Cuomo . […]
- MUST WATCH: Amazing story of how a Good Samaritan with a GUN saved a State Trooper’s lifeon June 17, 2021
CBS News did a segment on how a good Samaritan with a gun in Arizona saved a State Trooper’s life who was ambushed as he arrived at a wreck: This story gives . . .